A – Yes you can buy poison from a store. The only problem with that is that it is a low grade poison and not very effective. The poison pro trap uses is high grade and very effective. In Order to get a high grade poison you would need training and a license to buy and use it.
A – No, it is not very common to see a dead rodent. The poison is designed to make the rodents thirsty then which make them go outside to find a water source. Once the rodent drinks the water it activates the poison and they don’t make it back to the home.
A – To keep rodents under control, would mean continuing the treatments every three months. Rodents reproduce very quickly and can cause a lot of damage to a home. Also they can spread many different diseases that can be life threatening to pets and humans.